If you use the Week at a Glance Report and/or the Meetings Report, you probably noticed some changes yesterday.
The first thing you would notice is that all the links, both on the Week at a Glance and on the Meetings Report, are now blue. That just makes those clickable items much more obvious. Continue reading for more about the bigger changes.
After you drill down from the Week at a Glance to the Meetings Report (or if you access it from the Organization Search page), you will notice the following enhancements:
- The Summary was moved to the top of the report
- Total Guests category was added to the Summary
- Total Count category was added to the Summary – total of Headcounts and Individual Attendance
- Total Individuals and Total Guests in the Summary are now links that convert to search builder
- Three new columns were added:
- Attendance – Count: headcount totals
- Attendance – Recorded: individual attendance totals
- Guests: New and Recent Guests
- All the columns are sortable. The default is to sort in descending order by the Attendance Count and Attendance Recorded (which ever one is greater), but you can sort by any of the columns.
As always, if you access the Meetings Report from the Week at a Glance, you will see a list of all the meetings included in whatever total you clicked on – either the total for an individual Division or for an entire Program.
If you access the Meetings Report from Organization Search, the meetings will be those for all the Organizations that are displaying on the search page.
As a result of these enhancements, you can now see at a glance which classes have guests for those meetings, and can even sort by the Guests column. By making the Total Guests a ‘convert to search’ type of link, you can also easily see those individuals that make up the total.
Click HERE to view more about the Meetings Report.
Click HERE for more information about how to configure the Week at a Glance Report.