I’ve heard that said as “so much to do, so little time.” Well we have not lacked for doing. Just for saying much about what we’ve done. We have been making great strides this past year. There are so many new features, too many to tell in a short blog post. Here’s the short list:
- Lots of on-line registrations. Volunteers, sports teams, special events, discipleship, new member classes, men’s luncheons. Some requiring payments, some to purchase downloadable resources. All of them enroll the registrant into an organization, notify the ministers, and send confirmation emails.
- New reports and exports.
- Child Check-in with Touchscreen
- Recreation Check-in with timestamp and picture taking capabilities
- HTML Email (like constant contact)
- Small Group discipleship with private blogging and online resources
- Shelby, ACS, and Membership Plus conversion capabilities
That’s a lot but not all by any means.
We are coming up on our one year anniversary for our open source launch April, 2009. So I have decided to start blogging in earnest again. I’ll write one blog post per feature to whet the appetite about that functionality. I’ll try to do at least one each week. Then Karen and I will follow up some of those blog posts with a 5-10 minute screen cast demonstrating the feature.